Welcome to the “The Big Quiz Of The Year – 2012”, This full ‘mini’ quiz will take you back to the year 2012, what can you remember from this year?
Round 1 – Picture Round
The following Celebrities all sadly died in 2012, can you name them all?
Round 2 – General Knowledge
1. Who won the Wimbledon’s Men’s Singles in 2012?
2. The Ewan McGreggor film “The Impossible” released this year was based on the 2004 Tsunami that occured in which Ocean?
3. Disney bought what for $4.05 Billion in 2012?
4. Who won the Ryder Cup this year?
5. Who won the US Presidential election in November 2012?
6. Which film won ‘Best Picture’ at the 2012 Oscars?
7. What was the name of the Italian Cruise Ship which ran aground off the coast of Tuscany in January 2012?
8. Which Lord of the Rings prequel hit the cinemas this year?
9. The James Bond films celebrated which anniversary this year?
10. Who won the European Football Championships in 2012?
Round 3 – Trivia Trail
The last letter of the previous answer is the first letter of the next answer.
1. In the London 2012 Olympics, what colour medal was revoked from a female shot putter from Belarus after she failed a drugs test?
2. Which Jubilee did the Queen celebrate this year?
3. The Queen was said to be extremely upset in September 2012 after the death of her pet ‘Monty’, what animal was he?
4. What “style” became a record breaker after the video was viewed online more than a billion times in 2012?
5. What was the surname of the disgraced Rotherham Labour MP who resigned his position after the expenses scandal?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Special quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.