Welcome to Who Am I Quiz #2… the quicker you can get the answer then the more points you get.
- I was born on 17th January 1899, in Brooklyn, New York. (5 Points)
- I joined the James Street Gang as a teenager (4 Points)
- In 1919 I move to Chicago with New York mobster Johnny Torrio (3 Points)
- I was convicted of tax evasion in 1931 and sentenced to 11 years in prison (2 Points)
- I commissioned the St. Valentines Day Massacre (1 Point)
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Who Am I? quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.