Welcome to Who Am I Quiz #4… the quicker you can get the answer then the more points you get.
- I was born on 26th January 1961 in Brantford, Ontario. (5 Points)
- When I was aged 2 my parents moved house so that we had a back yard which was big enough for my father to build an ice rink on, it was known as the ‘Wally Colosseum’. (4 Points)
- When I was just 10 years old, I scored 378 goals and had 139 assists in a single season for the Brantford Nadrofsky Steelers. (3 Points)
- I continued breaking records when I reached the NHL. By the time I’d finished playing for the Edmonton Oilers I held 49 NHL records and I’d led the team to 4 Stanley Cup victories throughout the 1980’s. (2 Points)
- When I retired from playing my number, ’99’, was retired league wide and I’m known as ‘The Great One’. (1 Point)
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Who Am I? quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.