Welcome to Christmas Quiz #1…
1. The Bing Crosby classic ‘White Christmas’ was first performed in which film?
2. Which Christmas character was first created in 1939 by Robert Lewis May?
3. Which song plays out the credits in the 1988 film ‘Die Hard’?
4. George V was the first British Monarch to make the annual Christmas broadcast in 1932, which famous author wrote his speech?
5. If you were born on Christmas Day, which star sign would you be?
6. Which 2004 Christmas film starred Tim Allen, Jamie Lee Curtis and Dan Aykroyd?
7. What colour are the berries on a mistletoe plant?
8. What is the name of the cake which is traditionally offered at Christmas time in Italy?
9. In which Christmas carol would you be ‘Joyful’ and ‘Triumphant’?
10. LadBaby had a UK Christmas number 1 in 2019 with a song about which food?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Special quizzes here. Or why not try one of our ready made 80 question Christmas themed quizzes.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.