Welcome to Food & Drink Quiz #20…
1. What are ‘Porcini’?
2. How is a drink taken before bed to help you sleep more commonly known?
3. What is green horseradish known as in Japan?
4. Which Caribbean island now produces Angostura Bitters?
5. What is ‘Sake’ made from?
6. Which country would you associate with Cognac?
7. From which country does Gorgonzola cheese originate?
8. What is the hollow base of a wine bottle called?
9. What is the primary ingredient of ‘Gazpacho’?
10. Jack Daniels whisky is distilled in which US state?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Food & Drink quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.