Welcome to General Knowledge Quiz #44…
1. ‘Vientiane’ is the capital of which Asian country?
2. In the ‘Super Mario Bros’, what colour shirt does Mario wear?
3. The 2007 song ‘Hometown Glory’ was the debut single from which British singer?
4. What is the origin of an earthquake known as?
5. Mossy Bottom Farm is home to which animated character?
6. The headquarters of NATO is located in which European city?
7. Who was the lead singer of the Eurythmics?
8. As of 2022, what is the largest cigarette brand in the world?
9. What is the name of Seattles NFL team?
10. In which decade was Steven King’s first book ‘Carrie’ released?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other General Knowledge quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.