Welcome to Sports Quiz #22…
1. Which French League 1 club did Lionel Messi join in 2021?
2. What type of race is the Melbourne Cup?
3. In American football, which position leads the offense?
4. Michael Jordan won 6 NBA championships with which team?
5. In which US State does the Daytona 500 race take place?
6. Who was the first gymnast to be awarded a perfect score at the Olympic Games?
7. What nationality is tennis play Roger Federer?
8. In which European city would you find the Camp Nou football stadium?
9. On what day of the year is the NFL Super Bowl played?
10. Which cyclist was stripped of his Tour de France titles in 2012?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Sports quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.