Welcome to Sports Quiz #25…
1. How many scoring zones are there on a standard dart board?
2. What is the name of Kansas City’s NFL team?
3. Which England cricketer was voted as the player of the tournament at the 2010 T20 World Cup?
4. Camp Nou was officially renamed on 1st July 2022 after a sponsorship deal with which online streaming service?
5. In ice hockey, the ‘neutral zone’ is the area between two lines of what colour?
6. Who has won more grand slam titles, Venus or Serena Williams?
7. Formula One driver Alexander Albon races under a license from which country?
8. As of the 2022-23 season, can you name either of the two teams that hold the record for the longest tenure in League Two of the football league?
9. Held annually in April, what is the first of the 4 major golf tournaments?
10. As of the 2020 Summer Olympics, which country has won the most Olympic medals in Badminton?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Sports quizzes here. Or why not try out a ready made 80 question pub quiz…
Sports Quiz #1£4.00
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.