Welcome to Sports Quiz #35…
1. The Oklahoma City Thunder play which sport?
2. Who scored Romania’s winning goal against England at the 1998 World Cup?
3. Which male tennis player lost 4 US Open singles finals in 1976, 78, 80 and 81?
4. Who was the only heavyweight boxing champion to finish his career with a perfect record?
5. Gary Player was a famous name in which sport?
6. Which English county did Brian Lara play for?
7. In which city is the Maracana stadium?
8. In Judo, the black belt is the highest, what is second?
9. Who was the first Asian country to host a F1 Grand Prix?
10. Which famous European football club is known as ‘The Old Lady’?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Sports quizzes here. Or why not try out a ready made 80 question pub quiz…
Sports Quiz #1£4.00
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.