Welcome to General Knowledge Quiz #38…
1. What type of chilli is used in an authentic ‘Jerk Rub’?
2. Kolymbia is a village located in which Greek city?
3. Kevin Archer and Kevin Rowland co-founded which band?
4. Biz Stone, Evan Williams, Jack Dorsey and Noah Glass founded which social media platform?
5. Edward Beard Budding invented the first mechanical what?
6. A Hydrophis Cyanocintus is a type of what?
7. Who was the original host of ‘Family Feud’?
8. What is ‘Barbie’s’ full name?
9. Which French doctor invented the stethoscope?
10. What are ‘cutis anserine’ more commonly called?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other General Knowledge quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.