Here are the answers to General Knowledge Quiz #36…
1. Who won the 2022 British Grand Prix?
A. Carlos Sainz
2. Who was the last German Emperor and King of Prussia?
A. Wilhelm II
3. Which Russian writer was forced by his country to decline the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1958?
A. Boris Pasternak
4. ‘Smoke on the Water’ is a 1973 song from which British rock band?
A. Deep Purple
5. Vilnius is the capital of which European country?
6. How many legs does a crab have?
7. Cheddar Gorge is located in which English county?
8. Which 1940 satirical comedy film was written, directed, produced and scored by Charlie Chaplin?
A. The Great Dictator
9. What nationality was former Manchester United manager Matt Busby?
10. Which two countries faced off in the Battle of Midway?
A. USA & Japan
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other General Knowledge quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.