Welcome to our Valentines Day Quiz #1…
1. S’agapo means ‘I love you’ in which language?
2. Who played the character ‘Shirley Valentine’ in the 1989 film of the same name?
3. If you were born on Valentines Day… which star sign would you be?
4. The poem ‘Valentine’ was written by which Poet Laureate?
5. In which US state can you find a town called ‘Valentine’?
6. Who had a 1961 top 10 hit with a song entitled ‘Cupid’?
7. What had Saint Valentine allegedly done to his jailers daughter?
8. Singer Dickie Valentine had two UK number one’s in the 1950’s… can you name either of them?
9. Cher and Nicolas Cage starred alongside one another in which 1987 rom-com?
10. The Saint Valentine massacre of 1929 took place in which city?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Special quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.