Welcome to Connections Quiz #7…
1. Freetown is the capital city of which West African country?
2. In which month is St Andrews day?
3. What is the first name of Hammerstein from the famous song-writing duo Rogers and Hammerstein?
4. What is the largest province in Canada?
5. What was the name of the name of the character played by Richard Wilson in the British sitcom ‘One Foot in the Grave’?
6. What sport would you be playing if you were competing for the Harry Vardon trophey?
7. What name is given to a sports bet with four selctions which comprises six doubles, four trebles and one four-fold?
8. In which 1980’s TV show would you find the characters Inspector Jean Darblay and Inspector Kate Longton?
9. What is the capital city of Peru?
10. What is the connection between answers 1-9?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Connections quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.