Welcome to Trivia Trail Quiz #5…
The last letter of the previous answer is the first letter of the next answer.
1. Which is the largest of the Balearic Islands?
2. What name connects a film starring Will Ferrel and the last man of a Tug of War team?
3. What four letter word when written in capital letters is the same forwards, backwards and upside down?
4. Who was reponsible for the sale of Louisiana to the USA in 1803?
5. Who is the Greek goddess of retribution?
6. Who won the final of Britains Got Talent 2010?
7. What is the capital city of Syria?
8. In which country were the 1992 summer Olympics held?
9. In which English county is the Queens official residence, Sandringham House?
10. What is the only US State that contains none of the letters from the word ‘Osama’?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Trivia Trail quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.