Welcome to Trivia Trail Quiz #6…
The last letter of the previous answer is the first letter of the next answer.
1. In which Ocean would you be if you were at the Geographical position 0 degrees latitude and 0 degrees longitude?
2. Which is the largest of the Greek Islands, 5th largest in the Mediteranian Sea?
3. What is the scientific term for the process of water turning to steam?
4. The Gurkha’s are the original inhabitants of which country?
5. Which car manufacturer had a model called the ‘Samara’?
6. In which country is the highest mountain in South America?
7. Which Greek philosopher first argued that the world was not flat?
8. Which football team play their home games at Goodison Park?
9. which famous ballet is about a young girls broken christmas present?
10. In China, what colour would the bride at a wedding normally wear?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Trivia Trail quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.