Welcome to our USA Trivia Quiz #1…
1. What is the northeastern most state of the USA?
2. On which Hawaiian island is Honolulu?
3. In which state is the Yosemite National Park?
4. What is the largest city in New Mexico?
5. During the American Civil War between 1861-1865, Union soldiers wore blue. What colour did rebel soldiers wear?
6. Which democrat ran against George W. Bush in the Presidential election of 2000?
7. What nickname was given to the group of performers which included Sammy Davis Jr and Frank Sinatra?
8. In the first ever Bugs Bunny cartoon, which character tried to kill him?
9. Which holiday is celebrated on the 3rd Monday of January every year in the US?
10. In which city are the headquarters of Chrysler and General Motors?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Speciality quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.