Welcome to Trivia Trail Quiz #12…
The last letter of the previous answer is the first letter of the next answer.
1. How is the African country formerly known as Rhodesia now known?
2. Which ground his home to Warwickshire County Cricket Club?
3. Chad Kroeger is the lead singer with which band?
4. In which US State would you find Fort Knox?
5. Which European country ceased to exist in 1992 following the break up of the remaining members after years of civil war?
6. Who was the Greek Goddess of Love?
7. Which Island in the Southern Pacific shares its name with a Christian Holiday?
8. The year 2020 is the Chinese year of the what?
9. Which band had a 1982 hit with the song “Africa”?
10. Which English City’s football team play there home games at the Kassam Stadium?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Trivia Trail quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.