Welcome to Geography Quiz #17…
1. What is the only city in the United Kingdom to begin with the letter R?
2. What is the second largest country in the world, by area?
3. Machu Picchu can be found in which country?
4. Which London Underground line is yellow?
5. Bram Stoker’s ‘Dracula’ is partially set in which UK seaside town?
6. Earthquakes are measured on what scale?
7. Which country is home to ‘Salar de Uyuni’, the world’s largest salt flat?
8. Which river flows through Dublin?
9. What is the capital of Indonesia?
10. Alberta is a province of which country?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Geography quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.