Welcome to Quiz Words Crossword #2…
Free printable .pdf version below…
1. Notable US physicist, Richard… (7)
7. Nebraskan city on the Missouri river. (5)
8. 1982 film starring Sylvester Stallone. (5)
9. ‘Pon de Replay’ was the debut single from which artist? (7)
10. Last name of Adam Driver’s most notable character. (3)
11. In which country was the Delta variant of the Coronavirus first discovered in 2020? (5)
14. Seventh letter of the Greek alphabet. (3)
15. Fossilised tree resin. (5)
17. 1942 American animated drama film from Walt Disney. (5)
19. What type of wolf was Sia singing about on David Guetta’s 2011 release? (3)
20. 2020 film directed by Christopher Nolan. (5)
21. Electric vehicle manufacturer founded in 2003. (5)
1. First-person shooter video game developed by Crytek Studios and first released in 2004. (6)
2. A person born in Aden. (6)
3. Open land usually with peaty soil covered with heather and bracken and moss. (4)
4. Son of Adam in the book of Genesis. (4)
5. City in southwestern Germany at the confluence of the Rhine and Neckar rivers. (8)
6. Margaretha Geertruida MacLeod was better known as who? (4,4)
12. The seaside town of Weymouth can be found in which English county? (6)
13. Which Prince introduced the Christmas tree to England? (6)
15. French word for the eighth month. (4)
16. Word that can follow Broad, Coffee and Runner. (4)
18. Surname of the first female to present both the BBC Radio 1 and Radio 2 breakfast shows?
If you enjoyed this quiz word crossword be sure to check out our other Quiz Word Crosswords here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £2. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
Submit A Quiz
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.