Answers to all quiz rounds
Here are the answers to General Knowledge Quiz #59…
1. How many moons does Mars have?
2. What is the name of Barack Obama’s wife?
A. Michelle Obama
3. What is the capital of Israel?
4. “What’s in your wallet?” has been the advertising slogan for which credit card company since the year 2000?
A. Capital One
5. In UK motoring, what does ‘SORN’ stand for?
A. Statutory Off Road Notification
6. On which river does Moscow stand?
7. In 1985, who outbid Paul McCartney for the publishing rights to most of The Beatles’ music?
A. Michael Jackson
8. In monopoly, which square do you need to pass to be awarded £200?
9. What flavour is the vegetable fennel?
10. ‘The Defamation of Strickland Banks’ was a 2010 album from which artist?
A. Plan B
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other General Knowledge quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.