Answers to all quiz rounds
Here are the answers to History Quiz #22…
1. Where did the ‘Bockscar’ drop its payload?
2. What was the name of the research Ship that Charles Darwin sailed in?
A. HMS Beagle
3. Which country was the first to land a probe on the surface of Venus?
A. Russia (Soviet Union)
4. Who established the ‘People Republic of China’ in 1949?
A. Chairman Mao Zedong (Tse-Tung)
5. Who originally released ‘What a Wonderful World’ in 1967?
A. Louis Armstrong
6. Operation TELIC was the codename of the UK’s military operation in which country?
7. July 14th is known as ‘Bastille Day’ in France. But what was the ‘Bastille’?
A. A Prison
8. In which year did Charles Lindbergh become the first person to fly solo non-stop across the Atlantic?
9. In which decade did Roald Amundson successfully lead an expedition to the South Pole?
10. What unexpectedly happened in the Sahara in 1979?
A. It Snowed
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other History quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.