Answers to all quiz rounds
Here are the answers to Sports Quiz #24…
1. Which snooker player is known as ‘The Captain’?
A. Ali Carter
2. In which country was golfer Gary Player born?
A. South Africa
3. On a standard dart board, which number lies between 17 and 19?
4. What is Gary Linekers middle name?
5. In which year did F1 driver Sergio Pérez join Red Bull racing?
6. Beşiktaş football team are based in which country?
7. Who won gold medals in both the 5,000m and 10,000m at the 2016 Summer Olympics?
A. Mo Farah
8. What is the name of Houston’s NBA team?
A. Houston Rockets
9. Which football team play their home games at Molineux stadium?
A. Wolverhampton Wanderers
10. Jonathan Rea is a well known name in which motorsport?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Sports quizzes here. Or why not try out a ready made 80 question pub quiz…
Sports Quiz #1£4.00
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.