Welcome to Music Quiz #28…
1. Who won the first season of ‘American Idol’?
2. ‘Dancing on the Couch’ was the second studio album for which band in 1987?
3. Prior to Phil Collins, who was the lead singer of ‘Genesis’?
4. What was the name of ‘Depeche Mode’s’ first US hit in 1981?
5. Jared Leto fronts which band?
6. ‘Turn off the Light’ was the second UK top 10 single for which Canadian singer?
7. “As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I take a look at my life and realise there’s not much left” are the opening lyrics to which song?
8. ‘Who will Buy?’ is a song from which musical?
9. What was the name of the debut studio album from Frankie Goes To Hollywood?
10. Who was ‘still standing’ in 1983?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Music quizzes here. Or why not take a look at a ready made Music Quiz…
Music Quiz #1£4.00
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.