Welcome to Music Quiz #32…
1. To whom was Stevie Wonders ‘Happy Birthday’ song dedicated?
2. ‘Don’t Stand So Close To Me’ was a 1980 single by which band?
3. The 2012 album ‘Babel’ was a second studio album for which British group?
4. In the musical ‘Cats’ which character sings the song ‘Memory’?
5. What was Elvis Presley’s middle name?
6. Who composed ‘The Monkees’ 1967 hit single ‘I’m a Believer’?
7. In which year did Britney Spears release her debut single ‘Baby One More Time?
8. Sir Elton John performed five songs on the soundtrack of which Disney film?
9. Which band was formed in 1972 by Graham Gouldman?
10. Ben E. King sang lead vocals on the 1959 song ‘There Goes My Baby’ with which band?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Music quizzes here. Or why not take a look at a ready made Music Quiz…
Music Quiz #1£4.00
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.