Welcome to Science & Nature Quiz #19…
1. Which element on the periodic table has the highest melting point?
2. In which city can you find NASA’s mission control centre?
3. Which gland in the human body is responsible for controlling the production of hormones?
4. In computing, what does the abbreviation URL stand for?
5. True or false; In human terms, dogs are colour-blind?
6. What device might you use to measure wind speed?
7. Ornithology is the study of what?
8. Which organ in the human body is the only one that is capable of regeneration?
9. ‘Love Apple’ was the archaic name for which item that is a regular feature in salads today?
10. In 1512, which Polish astronomer was the first to demonstrate that the Sun was at the centre of the solar system?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Science & Nature quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.