Welcome to TV & Film Quiz #39…
1. In what year was ‘The Terminator’ released?
2. Who was the first female presenter of ‘A Question of Sport’?
3. In which 2001 film does Tom Cruise play a self-indulgent and vain publishing magnate who finds his privileged life upended after a car accident with a resentful lover?
4. In the TV show ‘Sooty & Sweep’, what type of animal is Sweep?
5. And what colour is Sweep?
6. Who played ‘Dr Doug Ross’ in the US hospital drama E.R?
7. Which 2000 film features the chauvinistic marketing executive ‘Nick Marshall’ played by Mel Gibson
8. ‘Gibbs SR’ was the first product to be advertised on UK TV, but what was it?
9. ‘Craig Phillips’ was the first winner of Big Brother in the year 2000. Before he entered the show, what was his profession?
10. Which 1998 film followed the bizarre happenings at ‘Herrington High School’?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other TV & Film quizzes here. Or why not download one of our Ready-Made Movie Quizzes…
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.