Here are the answers to TV & Film Quiz #34…
1. In the 2009 film ‘The Hangover’, what gets stolen from Mike Tyson?
A. A Tiger
2. What language is the film ‘Pan’s Labyrinth’ in?
3. What was the name of the shy pink hippo in TV’s ‘Rainbow’?
4. What was the first James Bond film?
A. Dr. No (1962)
5. ‘Sunhill’ was the fictional setting for which long running ITV police drama?
A. The Bill
6. Which animal is killed by Glenn Close (Alex) in ‘Fatal Attraction’?
7. What is the name of the 4th and last series of ‘Blackadder’ which was set during WWI?
A. Blackadder Goes Forth
8. Which film is a remake of the 2002 Hong Kong film ‘Mou gaan dou‘ (Infernal Affairs)?
A. The Departed
9. ‘HMP Slade’ was the setting for which comedy series?
10. Which character did Gwyneth Paltrow play in the 1991 film ‘Hook’?
A. Young Wendy Darling
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other TV & Film quizzes here. Or why not download one of our Ready-Made Movie Quizzes…
Friends Quiz #1£4.00
Harry Potter Quiz #1£4.00
Movie Quiz #1£4.00
Disney Quiz #1£4.00
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.