Welcome to General Knowledge Quiz #1…
1. How long did the Arab-Israeli war of 1967 last?
A. 6 Days
2. Which Apollo 11 astronaut did not step foot on the moon?
A. Michael Collins
3. Who was Henry VIII’s first wife?
A. Catherine of Aragon
4. Actress Mila Kunis was born in which country?
5. Which C is the outer most part of the Suns atmosphere and is only visible with the naked eye during a solar eclipse?
6. Which musician earned the nickname ‘Slow Hand’?
A. Eric Clapton
7. What calendar is used today in the western world?
8. What was the name of the main female character in Shakespeare’s ‘Othello’?
9. In the strip cartoon, what is the name of Snoopys brother?
10. In what year was Facebook founded?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other General Knowledge quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.