Welcome to Geography Quiz #1…
1. Brisbane is the capital city of which Australian territory?
2. What is the longest river in the world?
3. The Strait of Malacca is the main shipping route between which two oceans?
4. How many US States begin with the letter A?
5. In addition to Guatemala and Haiti, what other UN member state has a weapon on their national flag?
6. The Gobi Desert lies on which continent?
7. Angel Falls is the world’s highest waterfall, which country is it in?
8. How many capital cities lie on the Danube River?
9. What is the official language of Guadeloupe?
10. Which is the northernmost capital city in the world?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Geography quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.