Here are the answers to Geography Quiz #1…
1. Brisbane is the capital city of which Australian territory?
2. What is the longest river in the world?
A. River Nile
3. The Strait of Malacca is the main shipping route between which two oceans?
A. Indian and Pacific Oceans
4. How many US States begin with the letter A?
A. 4 (Alaska, Alabama, Arizona and Arkansas)
5. In addition to Guatemala and Haiti, what other UN member state has a weapon on their national flag?
6. The Gobi Desert lies on which continent?
7. Angel Falls is the world’s highest waterfall, which country is it in?
8. How many capital cities lie on the Danube River?
A. 4 (Vienna, Bratislava, Budapest and Belgrade)
9. What is the official language of Guadeloupe?
10. Which is the northernmost capital city in the world?
A. Reykjavik (Iceland)
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Geography quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just 99p. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.