Welcome to Sports Quiz #1…
1. How many scoring zones are there on a conventional dartboard?
2. In what sport would you compete for the Americas Cup?
3. The letters RSA on an Olympians vest means they are representing which country?
4. Which snooker player is nicknamed ‘The Whirlwind’?
5. Craven Cottage is home to which football team?
6. In which city would you find ‘The Gabba’ cricket ground?
7. What country made its Rugby World Cup debut in 2011?
8. What fruit is associated with Bournemouth FC?
9. Who said “Superman don’t need no seatbelt”?
10. Which English batsman scored a century on his debut in 2009?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Sports quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £2. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.