Welcome to Connections Quiz #1…
1. Sn is the chemical symbol for which element?
2. What gemstone is often used in another name for Ireland?
3. How were actresses Michelle Pfeiffer, Cher and Susan Sarandon collectively known in the title of a 1987 film?
4. Topeka is the capital city of which Mid-Western US State?
5. Which animated Disney film features the song ‘The Circle Of Life’?
6. What character did Caroline Quentin play in the TV comedy series ‘Men Behaving Badly’?
7. Which band had two top twenty hits with the songs ‘Africa’ and ‘Rosanna’?
8. Who or what, was ‘Worzel Gummidge’?
9. Which Elton John song contains the lyric, ‘Hunting the horny back toad’?
10. What is the connection between your answers for questions 1-9?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Connections quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £2. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.