Here are the answers to Trivia Trail Quiz #1…
The last letter of the previous answer is the first letter of the next answer.
1. Chukkas are playing periods in which sport?
2. Which empire existed in Europe from 1299 to 1923?
3. In which country would you find Mt Everest?
4. Which teenage mutant ninja turtle wears a blue mask?
5. What is the capital city of Canada?
6. The Brenner Pass links Italy to which other European country?
7. A lack of iron in your diet may cause what disease?
8. In Greek mythology, who is the goddess of love?
9. In darts, what is the lowest possible score from 3 different trebles?
10. What is the French word for ‘black’?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Trivia Trail quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £2. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.