Here are the answers to our special Super Bowl Quiz…
1. Which team was the first to win 5 Super Bowls?
A. San Francisco 49ers
2. What trophy is awarded to the winners of the Super Bowl?
A. Vince Lombardi Trophy
3. In what year was the first ever Super Bowl played?
4. Who was the MVP at the first Super Bowl?
A. Bart Starr
5. In 1984 what computer was introduced in a Super Bowl Ad?
6. Who had an infamous costume malfunction during the half-time show during Super Bowl XXXVIII?
A. Janet Jackson
7. Which Quarter Back led the biggest comeback in Super Bowl history at Super Bowl LI?
A. Tom Brady
8. Why was play stopped for 34 minutes at Super Bowl XLVII?
A. Power Outage
9. Who won the first ever Super Bowl?
A. Green Bay Packers
10. Baltimore Colts won Super Bowl V. What are the Colts now known as?
A. Indianapolis Colts
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Special quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.