Welcome to General Knowledge Quiz #2…
1. From what type of stone is the Taj Mahal built?
2. What does the D.C stand for in Washington D.C?
A. District of Colombia
3. Which famous fictional character lived at number 4 Privet Drive?
A. Harry Potter
4. What is the name given to the cabin below an airship?
5. Since its inception during World War 2, the Dicken medal which is the animal equivalent of the Victoria Cross, has been awarded to which creature the most?
6. What country did Celine Dion represent when singing in the Eurovision Song Contest in 1998?
7. The Chernobyl disaster in 1986 is considered the worst nuclear disaster in history. In which country would you find Chernobyl today?
8. What is the largest lake in England?
A. Lake Windermere
9. Which song starts “A long, long time ago, I can still remember how that music, used to make me smile”?
A. American Pie – Don Mclean
10. What sport was the subject of the 1996 film ‘Happy Gilmore’?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other General Knowledge quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just 99p. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.