Here are the answers to Science & Nature Quiz #2…
1. The Cassini space probe spent 13 years in orbit around which planet?
2. What is the largest internal organ in the human body?
3. Where in the human body would you find the limbic system?
4. ‘Yukon Gold’, ‘Russian Banana’ and ‘All Blue’ are all varieties of what?
5. What is the highest number on the Beaufort scale?
6. What is the boiling point of water in Fahrenheit?
7. During which Apollo mission was the first successful moon landing conducted?
A. Apollo 11
8. The adjective ‘Lupine’ refers to what animal?
9. Which number on the pH scale would signify a neutral substance?
10. Who won the Nobel prize in Physics in 1903 followed by the Nobel prize in Chemistry in 1911?
A. Marie Curie
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Science & Nature quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.