Here are the answers to Trivia Trail Quiz #2…
The last letter of the previous answer is the first letter of the next answer.
1. In Lewis Carrol’s ‘Alice In Wonderland’, which creature was used as the ball in a game of croquet?
2. In ‘Thomas The Tank Engine’, what is the name of the light blue number 4 engine?
3. In which fictional place might you find ‘Tinkerbell’ and ‘The Lost Boys’?
4. Alfred P Southwick is credited with the invention of the electric chair as a form of execution, what what was his profession?
5. Which fictional character, created by Edgar Rice Burrows was raised by apes in the African jungle?
6. Which cities football team is part owned by celebrity chef Delia Smith?
7. Christopher Cockerall invented what form of transportation in 1956?
8. What is the strongest muscle in the human body?
9. What is the surname of the German born theoretical physicist who develop the theory of relativity?
10. Which literary captain takes his name from the Latin meaning ‘nobody’ and has a pet seal named ‘Esmerelda’?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Trivia Trail quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.