Here are the answers to Geography Quiz #2…
1. The country formerly known as Yugoslavia is now made up of how many countries?
A. 6 (Bosnia & Herzegovina, Croatia, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia and Slovenia)
2. Which Country has the most land borders with other Countries?
A. China (14)
3. Albany is the State Capital of which US State?
A. New York
4. Which is the largest land-locked Country in the World?
5. Which of the 7 Natural Wonders of the World is translated from its local language of Sotho as “The Smoke the Thunders”?
A. Victoria Falls
6. Which is the Worlds smallest Country?
A. Vatican City
7. The Galapagos Islands belong to which Nation?
8. In 1917 the US purchased the Virgin Islands for $25,000,000 from which European Country?
9. What is the currency used in Thailand?
10. The flag of Jamaica is made up of how many different colours?
A. Black, Green and Gold
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Geography quizzes here. Or why not try out a ready made 80 question pub quiz…
Geography Quiz #1£4.00
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.