Welcome to our special Easter quiz…
1. Easter is a festival celebrated in which religion?
2. The Belfast Agreement is better known by what name?
3. What is the name given to the Sunday before Easter?
4. Which New York City Street hosts the annual Easter Parade?
5. What is the last week of Lent known as?
6. The Worlds most expensive Easter egg sold for $9,500,000, who was it made by?
7. Easter Island belongs to which South American Country?
8. What flower is associated with Easter?
9. Easter is the second largest holiday for consumption of sweets and chocolate, what is the largest?
10. True or False: The word ‘Easter’ appears in the Old Testament in the Bible?
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.