Welcome to General Knowledge Quiz #3…
1. An ampersand is a symbol which replaces which word?
2. Morphine was named after which mythological Greek character?
A. Morpheus (the Greed god of dreams)
3. Anzac Day is celebrated in which two countries?
A. Australia and New Zealand
4. According to the Latin proverb, still waters run what?
5. Alphabetically, what is the second sign of the Zodiac?
6. To what section of an orchestra does a tuba belong?
7. What acid gives nettles their sting?
A. Formic Acid
8. What type of boat would you typically find on the canals of Venice?
9. What animal based name would you give to someone who always gets the blame?
A. A Scapegoat
10. What bird was used by miners as an early warning system for the presence of toxic gasses?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other General Knowledge quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.