Welcome to Sports Quiz #2…
1. In which year did Maradona score a goal with ‘The Hand Of God’?
2. In which year were women first allowed to compete at the Olympic Games?
3. In 1981 Sebastian Coe broke the world record in the 800m, 1500m and what?
4. Which two teams played in the 3rd vs 4th place playoff in Euro 96′?
5. Who made a maximum snooker break of 147 in 1955, setting a new world record?
6. With whom did John McEnroe win seven of his eight Grand Slam doubles titles with?
7. Which country became the first to win the ICC Cricket World Cup three times in 2003?
8. Which Formula 1 race takes place at the Marina Bay Street circuit at night?
9. Which three footballers have won the FIFA World Cup as both a player and a manager?
10. Where did Steve Redgrave win the fourth of his five Olympic gold medals?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Sports quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.