Here are the answers to Geography Quiz #3…
1. In which country would you find Transylvania?
2. Which US State is known as the ‘Last Frontier State’?
3. The George Washington Bridge spans which river?
A. The Hudson River
4. What is the capital of Uruguay?
5. What is the cooling sea breeze of Western Australia called?
A. Fremantle Doctor
6. In which country would you find Timbuktu?
7. What is the largest island in the Indian Ocean?
8. Spain and Portugal occupy which European peninsula?
A. Iberian Peninsula
9. What is the currency used in Japan?
A. Japanese Yen
10. Which is larger, Dartmoor or Exmoor?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Geography quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just 99p. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
Submit A Quiz
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.