Welcome to Food & Drink Quiz #2…
1. What is ‘Pumpernickel’?
2. What would you add to Ginger Beer and Lime Juice to make a ‘Moscow Mule’?
3. Chives belong to which family of vegetables?
4. Grenadine is obtained from which fruit?
5. Which sauce was first produced in 1868 and is named after a state in Mexico?
6. How is steak tartare cooked?
7. A Waldorf salad contains what type of nut?
8. Which fruit is a cross between a raspberry and a blackberry?
9. On a bottle of wine, what is ‘the punt’?
10. Pernod is flavoured by which herb?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Food & Drink quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.