Here are the answers to Connections Quiz #3…
1. Which English Football team play there home games at Ewood Park ?
A. Blackburn ROVERS
2. What is the State Capital of Texas?
3. Daniel Day-Lewis won an Oscar for his portrayel of whom in 2012?
A. Abraham LINCOLN
4. In science what is the name of the positively charged particle within an atom?
5. What character did Verne Troyer play in the film Austin Powers: Goldmember?
A. MINI Me
6. Who was the 38th President of the United States serving from 1974 to 1977?
A. Gerald FORD
7. Which playground game, commonly played in the US was the subject of a 2004 film starring Vince Vaughn?
8. Which football manager was sacked after failing to qualify England for the 2008 European Championships?
A. Steve MCLARREN
9. What is the name of the American Football team who play in Jacksonville, Florida?
A. Jacksonville JAGUARS
10. What is the connection between answers 1-9?
A. Car Manufacturers
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Connections quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £2. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
Submit A Quiz
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.