Here are the answers to Geography Quiz #4…
1. How many states in the USA have a Pacific Ocean coastline?
A. 5 (California, Oregon, Washington, Alaska and Hawaii)
2. Which country contains the largest number of active Volcanoes?
3. What is Europes largest Port?
4. What is the largest country in the World to have one time zone?
5. What is the name the only river which flows both north and south of the equator?
A. The Congo
6. What is the Capital of Cuba?
7. If you travelled due south from Malta which country would you get to first?
8. Fort Knox lies in which US state?
9. In which English county would you find Stonehenge?
10. Which mountain range spanning 1,600 miles forms part of the conventional boundary between Eurpoe and Asia?
A. The Urals
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Geography quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just 99p. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
Submit A Quiz
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.