Here are the answers to Food & Drink Quiz #3…
1. What type of fruit is a ‘Damson’?
2. What is the main ingredient of ‘Tarka Dahl’?
3. What is the alcoholic base of a ‘Tom Collins’ cocktail?
4. Gazpacho is a type of what?
5. Kobe meat, hails from which country?
6. Which ingredient would you find in both ‘humous’ and ‘halva’?
7. What is the most expensive type of bottled Brandy?
8. What is a ‘Roux’?
A. Flour And Fat Cooked Together And Used To Thicken Sauces
9. What type of food is ‘Dorset Blue Vinney’?
10. What does CAMRA stand for?
A. Campaign for Real Ale
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Food & Drink quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.