Welcome to Connections Quiz #4…
1. “Glory to the Newborn King” is the second line from which hymn ?
2. Which English word is derived from the Greek meaning “Reflecting sound”?
3. Which courier service was founded in 1516 and today has its headquarters on Victoria Embankment in London?
4. Which piece of music written by Francis Scott-Key, is used as the National Anthem for the USA?
5. What is the name of the Mens NBA Basketball team based in Phoenix?
6. Which disco group were formed in the US in 1977 and had hits including ‘Macho Man’ and ‘Go West’?
7. What was the name of the vigilante organisation sponsored by Michael Winner to patrol London’s Underground?
8. Which 2004 animated film sees Tom Hanks voicing a Train Conductor?
9. “As I, turn up the collar on my favourite winter coat, this wind is blowin’ my mind” are lines from which 1988 song?
10. What is the connection between answers 1-9?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Connections quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £2. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
Submit A Quiz
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.