Here are the answers to Connections Quiz #5…
1. Dubbed as ‘The Peacemaker’ which member of the Thunderbirds piloted Thunderbird 2?
A. VIRGIL Tracey (Virgil Malloy)
2. Iron Oxide is more commonly know as what?
A. RUST (Rusty Ryan)
3. Who played Arnold Schwarzenegger’s twin in the 1988 film ‘Twins’?
A. DANNY DeVitto (Danny Ocean)
4. Who is TV host Vernon Kay’s wife?
A. TESS Daly (Tess Ocean)
5. What is the 2015 Breaking Bad spin off called, following the antics of a small time attorney?
A. Better Call SAUL (Saul Bloom)
6. Which Scottish Premier League football team, nicknamed the Lions play their home games at Almondvale Stadium?
A. LIVINGSTON (Livingston Dell)
7. What is the currency used in Japan?
A. Japenese YEN (Yen)
8. Who played Sherlock Holmes in the 2010 film ‘Sherlock’?
A. BENEDICT Cumberbatch (Terry Benedict)
9. Michael Crawford played the main character in the BBC sitcom ‘Some mothers do ‘ave ’em’, what was his character called?
A. FRANK Spencer (Frank Catton)
10. What is the connection between answers 1-9?
A. Oceans 11
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Connections quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.