Welcome to Food & Drink Quiz #4…
1. What is ‘Sauerkraut’?
2. Which spice is worth more than gold?
3. ‘Bobotie’ is the national dish of which country?
4. Which fatty acid found in most fish, is considered to be a major health benefit?
5. Which US State produces the most wine?
6. From what animal would you obtain ‘Veal’?
7. Baked Beans are made from which type of bean?
8. What is courgette known as in the US?
9. What is the main ingredient in a ‘Meringue’?
10. What does ‘en Croute’ mean?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Food & Drink quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.