Here are the answers to Sports Quiz #3…
1. Italy won the 2006 Football World Cup Final who did they beat?
2. Since the inclusion of professional tennis players in 1968, who has won the most Wimbledon mens singles titles?
A. Roger Federer (8 Wimbledon singles titles)
3. How many track events are in a Decathlon?
4. Which snooker player has the nickname ‘The Wizard of Wishaw’?
A. John Higgins
5. Which country have won the ICC ODI Cricket World Cup the most times?
A. Australia (5 time winners)
6. In Golf a ‘Double-Eagle’ is also known as a what?
7. Which team won the last Football League 1st Division before it changed to the Premier League for the 1992-93 season?
A. Leeds United
8. Which Darts player threw the first televised 9 dart leg in 1984?
A. John Lowe
9. The ’76ers’ play Basketball out of which US City?
10. Who won BBC Sports Personality of the year 2019?
A. Ben Stokes
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Sports quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.