Here are the answers to Trivia Trail Quiz #3…
The last letter of the previous answer is the first letter of the next answer.
1. What type of bird might you have seen on stage with Rod Hull during the 1970’s & 80s?
2. Which Planet in our Solar System is the only one to have it’s name derived from Greek mythology rather than Roman?
3. Which cartoon town contains a Nuclear Power Plant run by My Burns and a convenience store run by Apu?
4. Which 1993 film documented the life of Bruce Lee?
5. Which country did Manchester United’s Manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer play for?
6. Which dice game invented by Martin Bradley in the 1940’s involves throwing 5 dice to make combinations of similar poker hands?
7. The four elements proposed by Ancient Greek’s are Fire, Water, Air and which other?
8. The Rockets basketball team and the Astros baseball team all hail from which US City?
9. What name is given to the neurological disorder causing people to fall asleep spontaneously?
10. Which vegetable is closely linked to a sweet potato and is commonly used in west areas of Africa?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Trivia Trail quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.