Welcome to Connections Quiz #6…
1. Which character did Jodie Foster play in the 1991 film ‘Silence of the Lambs’?
2. In which craft did Sir Donald Campbell die whilst endeavouring to set a water speed record on Coniston Water in 1967 ?
3. What is the nickname of Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club?
4. In ‘Star Wars’ what is the name of Hans Solo’s spaceship?
5. What organisation was the enemy of ‘The Men from Uncle’?
6. Who voiced the Genie in the 1992 film ‘Aladdin’?
7. In the ‘Twelve days of Christmas’ song, what were there 6 of?
8. What was the original name of Sir Francis Drake’s ship The Golden Hind?
9. What was the name of the Lunar module which landed on the moon carrying Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin in 1969?
10. What is the connection between answers 1-9?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Connections quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.