Here are the answers to Connections Quiz #6…
1. Which character did Jodie Foster play in the 1991 film ‘Silence of the Lambs’?
A. Clarice STARLING
2. In which craft did Sir Donald Campbell die whilst endeavouring to set a water speed record on Coniston Water in 1967 ?
A. BLUE BIRD
3. What is the nickname of Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club?
A. The SEAGULLS
4. In ‘Star Wars’ what is the name of Hans Solo’s spaceship?
A. Millenium FALCON
5. What organisation was the enemy of ‘The Men from Uncle’?
6. Who voiced the Genie in the 1992 film ‘Aladdin’?
A. ROBIN Williams
7. In the ‘Twelve days of Christmas’ song, what were there 6 of?
8. What was the original name of Sir Francis Drake’s ship The Golden Hind?
A. The PELICAN
9. What was the name of the Lunar module which landed on the moon carrying Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin in 1969?
A. The EAGLE
10. What is the connection between answers 1-9?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Connections quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £2. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
Submit A Quiz
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.